viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid



I think is a very funny, interesting and exciting book, I liked very much the original book and the movie, the best part of the book is the part of Halloween, when Greg and Rowley go for Trick-or-Treating, i liked because some teenagers chase them and Greg and Rowley hide in Greg's grandma's house. The main character is Greg Heffley, a twelve years old teenager, that tries to be a very popular boy, with his friend Rowley. I will recomend to twelve years old boys and girls.

1 comentario:

  1. Now, I´m going to write about the diary of Greg webpage.
    I think it´s very interesting because you can watch the movie trailers, play games, wimp youself(Ithnk this one is very funny),find information about the book...
    Please turn on the computer and enter to the wimpy kid webpage. XD
    By: David Palomo 1ºD

    ResponderEliminar