sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

LA CIUDAD DE LAS BESTIAS

I am going to talk about the book "La ciudad de las Bestias"by Isabel Allende.In my class most of the people read this book and they really like it.This novel is of adventure,magig and humor.
This book is for teenagers between 12 and 14 years old.The book is about a family.T he main character is Alexander.The mother is sick and they need to go to New York.An Alexander goes to the Amazonas with his grandmother.They meet a girl that wasthere with her father.They are there because the are looking for a beast.
I don't have read any other book os Isabel Allende except this,but i would like to read more.This women writes very well and I think other books by her they are going to be great.
I recommend it because this book has a little of humor,adventure and magic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario