sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

TRISTES ARMAS




I am going to talk about one of my favourite books.Rhe tittle of this book is ¨TRISTES ARMAS¨.Tristes Armas is a romantic and a little bit of sad adventure.In this book there are two girls who have to go to Russia because Franco is going kill all the Republican people in Spain and their parents are Republican.These two girls and more children have to go to Russia.It´s so sad.The name of the author is Marina Mayoral.
The name of these characters are Rosa and Harmonia.Harmonia and Rosa have to live separate from their parents and they live a lot of adventuresand romantic parts.
I think Tristes Armas is a good book to read because it makes you think about all the children that are separated from their parents and all the people who died. I think,this is a good book for 12-16 or 17 years olds.I hope you read these book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario