sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

LA LLAMADA DE LOS MUERTOS.


I am going to talk about one of my favourite books,''LA LLAMADA DE LOS MUERTOS''. By Laura Gallego; this author has written a very famous books, ''Memorias de Idún'' too;that she enjoys mystery and fantasy and sometimes a little bit of romance like in my favourite book.


I thought that this book is for 12 to 14 year olds. This book is much of fantasy and mystery. So it is very interesting; you never know what can happen. The main characters are, Dana and Kai; Dana is a girl who can see strange persons, dead persons. She goes to an academy of magic; years later, the things get complicated and she had to choose between her death love or hers died. Will she have a happy ending?


I read all the collection; and i like it so much; but this book was very exciting; is a book of many surprises.


Most of the story was very fantastic and some times romantic. It waseasy to read and very mystery; in some parts the story is sad, but I recommend it for all the people, specially for children who like fantasy books.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario